Deputy General Manager ( For power plant project)
December 19, 2017
- Develops and implements programs and procedures for ensuring the safe, effective on-going generation of stem and electricity.
- Researches, recommends and secures optimum sources of primary fuel (gas and electric) for power plant operations.
- Minimum Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree combined with at least six years of related experience.
- Prior management experience in engineering or power generation, including responsibility for supervision of staff and budget management.
- Ability to work in temperature extremes, with exposure to loud noises and other potential hazards associated with power generation.