General Manager ( For power plant project)
• Provides direction, supervision, resources and training to subordinate staff to enable them to perform their work assignments safely and effectively.
• Manages and accounts for overall Power Plant operations and costs. Develops and generates budgets, forecasts and reports on plant operations.
• Develops and implements programs and procedures for ensuring the safe, effective on-going generation of stem and electricity.
• Researches, recommends and secures optimum sources of primary fuel (gas and electric) for power plant operations.
• Develops short and long range plans for improving plant operations and effectively integrating these into the overall University needs.
• Assures compliance with all operations permits and emission regulations. Submits all required reports and data.
• A Bachelor’s degree combined with at least six years of related experience.
• Prior management experience in engineering or power generation, including responsibility for supervision of staff and budget management.
• Ability to work in temperature extremes, with exposure to loud noises and other potential hazards associated with power generation.